Thursday, October 19, 2006

Solihull update

Thanks for the feedback guys.

As I said the last one on the list was for me (Mr Kym Soni) but I have a replacement and I think he's married to one of the women already on the list:Mr Tony Stone

Age – 51

Occupation – IT Analyst

Family – married with a daughter aged 20 and a son of 23.

Interests – Gardening, Reading, TV and Do it Yourself.


TonyStone@Blueyonder.co.uk

So he can do for the Inter G class (is it yours Tim?)

The other one Pat Brown is fine so here's the email: kirtonpat@hotmail.com


However, I still need the French students email so that I can keep an eye on them.

FOR VAL

I've got a teacher with 3 kids and she's 46 I'm not sure how old the kids are but I think it would be a good match. Her name is Jayne Bruno and her email is
jayne_bruno@hotmail.com (please give me your students email thanks)

So 5 gone and 7 left.

Happy Hunting

Juliet

1 Comments:

At 12:38 AM , Blogger IML English Dept. said...

Aline, I've got a couple of blokes for your women!!

I think we should put Andy with Réjane, he's 47, divorced likes "walkig" and horse riding. He has three kids but I don't know how old they are?

Paul looks like a good one for Nathalie. He runs a carpet shop, is single no kids and likes rock music.

Anyway here are the two emails:
awinsper@msn.com for Andy and
paul.thomas407@virgin.net for Paul.

Let's keep our fingers crossed. As far as the young girl is concerned I'll ask my English contact to see if any of her student might have young teens looking for a penfriend.

See you on Saturday

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home