Tuesday, October 17, 2006

How do you spell Ranoudeau?

Hey u guys, listen, well, read, I spoke with my hubbie and he said it would definitely be possible to put some IML posters at Reanoudeau! So, hands on it!!
Do you know if we can have some nice posters advertising a stage fast for high school students? I mean, the ones with the squeezed orange are ok, but I think that our target students need some more specific and attractive posters, whatya think?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!!

LOL

Fnny

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger IML English Dept. said...

Great work Fanny. I've spoken to one teacher and I'm just about to send an email to another. Get Tim to find a cool poster idea. It'd be a shame not to use our inhouse designer!!

Juliet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home